When: Wednesday 26th April, 7:30am – 9:30am
Where: CNC Robotics Limited, 3b Olympic Way, Aintree, Liverpool L30 1RD
In the first of a series of Liverpool City Region roadshows, the LCR 4.0 project is coming to Aintree this April.
Why you should attend:
– Find out what 4IR (Industry 4.0) means for local manufacturers and businesses in the supply chain;
– Hear what business support is available from the region’s key knowledge assets to support your 4IR journey;
– Network and share insights with other local SMEs;
– Participate in a guided tour of the CNC Robotics facility.
• 7:30am – Coffee and registration
• 8am – Welcome and introduction
• 8:10am – Applications of robotics in relation to the 4th Industrial Revolution – Jason Roberts, MD of CNC Robotics
• 8:20am – Intro to LCR4.0 – Simon Reid, Liverpool LEP
• 8:30am – Demonstrations, networking and refreshments
• 8:45am – CNC Robotics factory tours
• 9am – Further networking
• 9:30am – Close
About the LCR 4.0 project
Launched in November 2016, LCR 4.0 is a partly ERDF funded collaborative project allowing the Virtual Engineering Centre (University of Liverpool), Hartree Centre, Sensor City, LJMU and the Liverpool LEP to come together the help local SMEs adopt 4.0 technologies to their current processes in order to improve their supply chains, develop existing and new products not only to their company, but to the market, maintaining a key competitive strength.
On-site parking will be available to all delegates.